By Janet Kira Lessin, CEO, Aquarian Radio www.aquarianradio.com
Excerpt from ANUNNAKI, EVOLUTION OF THE GODS *
Ninmah, Mother of us Earhlings, promised us she’d stay here, help us find enlightenment and join the Federation of Planets.
Start, she says, with I list these main projects:
Basic Minimum Needs Economy
- LIVING WAGE: On Earth, humans must work to earn “a living.” Establish a basic, universal wage sufficient to live on and meet needs without struggle so that parts of the planet’s populations avoid enslavement to other parts. Planets, such as Earth, are connected in a universal economic structure which affects all other parts negatively or positively. Recognition of the universality and connectedness of a planet’s global economic co-dependency is an indicator that they are ready to move to a Level I or beyond society.
- GAIA BUCKS: every hour of labor is equal to every other hour of labor. Which means a mother’s hour of labor is equal to an hour worked by a cashier, CEO, doctor, secretary, mechanic, governor, president, prince, priest, or politician. All labor (work) is the same value per hour. People do what they love to do and where their talents lie.
- RIGHT LIVELIHOOD: People are encouraged to train to earn their livelihood by doing that which they enjoy doing. Societies provide the necessary education to individuals so they might succeed in meeting their goals.
- NEED SATISFACTION: Meeting the needs of planetary citizens is the basic function of our society. Needs include but are not limited to the following: Healthy food, clean air, clean water for consumption, bathing and cleaning, transportation, communication, shelter and protection from the elements (which includes energy for heating and cooling), clothing, sanitation, education, and healthcare.
- JOINT STEWARDSHIP: All planetary citizens share resources which belong to everyone.
- WEALTH CONTROL: Hoarding money and resources is a mental illness and must be corrected. A cap on personal wealth or additional taxes generates income which funds programs that redistribute wealth back to the population.
- RESOURCE DISTRIBUTION: Resources must be fairly and equally distributed based on needs of peoples in various locations.
- COMPENSATION FOR ALL: All work is valid, and all people compensated for the work they do including those who take care of children, sick and the elderly.
- ECOLOGICAL ECONOMY: Citizens are consumers and purchase products and services which fuels the economy and returns funds to fuel the economy.
- ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION: Protection of the environment, all creatures, features, plants, animals, resources, and our beloved, planet are primary.
- FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL: A highly educated society is a happier one, more motivated to contribute and create solutions for problems that plague societies. Many human cultures do not encourage geniuses. People, due to their race, color, creed, caste, social status, rank, political status or poverty get ignored and rarely are elevated. Societies need to encourage all skills and talents in a wide variety of fields such as science, engineering, music, art, dance, sport, etc.
- TECHNOLOGY UPGRADE: Time Travel, teleportation, intergalactic trade, advanced cloning, invitation to join the Federation, medical, life extension, cleaning up pollution, climate control.
The basic needs approach measures absolute poverty–minimum income for food, water, shelter, and clothing, sanitation, education, healthcare, and internet.
The 1995 world summit on social development in Copenhagen all nations of the world should “eradicate poverty.”
* Anunnaki: EVOLUTION of the GODS * by Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D. & Janet Kira Lessin
The Anunnaki, people like us, rocketed here 450,000 for years ago for gold to send home to powder for a sky shield.
200,000 years ago, their miners on Earth mutinied. To replace them, the Anunnaki created us from their genome, copper, clay-embedded minerals, copper and genes from Bigfoot’s African ancestor.
The Anunnaki gave us math, architecture, writing, botany, zoology, geography, kings, taxes, temples, priests, record-keeping, laws, libraries, kilns, wheeled vehicles, paved roads, medicine, festivals, beer, art, music, instruments, dance, and textiles.
But they also imposed hierarchy, misogyny, violence, greed, slavery, debt, and war. In 2024 BCE they ruined their Mediterranean cities with nuclear bombs and fallout.
Most of them returned to Nibiru, but some stayed and, with their hybrid kin, have kept us pitted against each other in dominator consciousness.
Recently, however, Anunnaki Royals returned to Earth, joined Enki, and pledge to usher in the Age of Enki.
See preview at https://wp.me/p1TVCy-5PZ
Click to purchase: