From TEACH TANTRA * by Sasha Alex Lessin, Ph.D. & Janet Kira lessin
Use the cues below to learn what secrets do for you. Then …
center yourself between an inner voice that wants more openness and another voice inside you that wants less openness for certain secrets.
Experience this exercise for yourself, then guide a lover, friend or student through it.
Imagine you tell your lover or friend a secret you avoid sharing. Put a cushion in front of you and close your eyes. On this cushion imagine from whom you withheld something intimate about you and what you’ve done.
If you squirm when you imagine you share with the person you picture, pretend you can now share without repercussions what you’ve withheld. fantasize that person before you; she or he looks in your eyes as you tell your secret. Feel your heartbeat, breath, muscle tension, emotions.
Aloud, tell her or him what you’ve held back or never got around to saying.
Say: “I have as secret I’m hesitant share. I’m scared you’ll react the very worst to my secret and you might…” [Finish]; Say what results you fear.
Roleplay Person Who Overreacts to Your Secret
Move to the cushion where you pretended your lover sat and roleplay her or him. React as though you lived in her or his body. Then act-out the person and dramatize the reaction you fear (eg: “You’re disgusting.”). Exaggerate the feared response. Crank it up.
Be yourself and respond.
Roleplay Person Who Receives Your Secret Well
Move to the cushion on which you imagined you told your secret. Pretend you are she or he. Praise the now empty cushion (your Center’s). As other, tell you how brave you were to risk exposing your secret.
Go back to the seat for your Center, respond to the imagined-other. Review what you learned.
Share Secret in the Flesh
Encounter the person from whom you have a withhold.
Tell her or him you’ve to say if she or he chooses to hear. Relate that what you have to share might upset her/him.
Ask, “Would you listen as I tell my secret if I stop whenever you say?”
If your partner says okay, tell your secret.
Let your hearer react.
Say what you hear her/him say.
Guess what emotions s/he feels about what you said. Ask her what, indeed, she does feel about what you said.
Ask what s/he needs from you right now.
Give her or him what she or he requested or at least something in the direction s/he wanted.
Ask her if s/he has a secret and invite her to share too.
From these cues I learned … (complete.)
* TEACH TANTRA
is a manual for you to experience advanced tantra and teach it to other people.
You learn to teach lovers and seekers how to:
* Master advanced tantra techniques
* Open all energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Refine relations
* Encourage female ejaculation and master male ejaculatory control
* Find meaning and purpose in relationships and life
* Reprogram parent imprints that diminish sex and love * Get satisfaction and sustain sex
* Mutually make more in sexualloving
* Delve dreams and pastlives
* Worship women and gratify guys
- Also by the Lessins:
- * TANTRA for ALL CHAKRAS
guides you through experiences that help you:
* Love each other more and better
* Open your energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Share your diverse inner-voices
* Learn what hurts and scares your Inner Kids
* Discern when to lower your subself shields
* Share vulnerability and connect with each other
* Synergize your inner selves’ dance within and between you
* Refine how you relate
* Heal each other’s hearts
* Encourage female ejaculation
* Master male ejaculatory control