From TEACH TANTRA TO LOVERS* by Sasha Alex Lessin, Dean School of Tantra & Janet Kira Lessin, CEO, Aquarian Radio
GROK GESTALT & LIVE FULLY HERE-&-NOW
What you need most in your present situation, your dominant need, organizes your awareness, what you notice. You focus on what stands out for you, (as figure) right now (and every moment). You see, hear, feel and intuit what’s here for you to meet your need. When thirsty, for example, you seek water.
You move to meet your need. You contact and interact with the object to which your needs direct you. You meet your need; you drink. You complete a gestalt — a whole, perceptual, behavioral unit.
NOTICE YOUR DOMINANT CONCERN NOW. IF YOU WERE TO MOVE THROUGH EACH GESTALT STAGE (NEED, AWARENESS FOCUS, ACTION THAT MEETS NEED, NEXT NEED ARISING) HOW WOULD YOU RESPOND TO THAT DOMINANT CONCERN AND THE NEEDS THAT MOTIVATE IT?
NEGATE NEUROSIS–INHIBIT INTROJECTION, IMPEDED PROJECTION, RESTRAIN RETROFLECTION & CONTROL CONFLUENCE
When you introject, you judge yourself from others’ standards. You unconsciously make your lovers’ values demands you make on yourself. You make their demands into ‘shoulds’ for you, shoulds that block your flow and growth. With introjects, you do what they want. You say ‘1’ when you mean ‘they’. You avoid choices based on your interests and instead tell yourself, for example, ‘I should have babies, ‘ instead of ‘They want me to …’. What you introject from your lovers’ programs what you commit to and do.
Recall instances in your head, on paper or–best of all–with a partner and free yourself for organismic self-regulation:
Recall a time you or someone you know projected.
Recall when you were at an impasse, then you faced and accepted yourself and then got creative.
Which do you experience now: impasse, new awareness or creative explosion?
IDENTIFY WITH YOUR HEALTHIEST
In the present tense tell a partner about when you self-regulated. Relate how you flowed as the needs that dominated you changed.
Note how your body feels as you complete gestalts. Pair your feelings with health. How does health feel to you?
Sum up two more instances when you moved from gestalt to gestalt in healthy ways.
Note a time you restricted your awareness due to neurosis–confusing your needs with the needs of other people.
LIVE FROM GESTALT IDEALS***
BE who you are.
Complete the reflections below to get used to staying in existential awareness:
Describe your current existence, your present awareness.
What is present here for you? Draw your spacial existence at this moment. Show your body’s position, objects and persons you touch and see.
*Locate what you see relative to where know you are (building, floor, street, neighborhood) now.
Imagine you become your locale. As this place, say what you’re like. Tell the person who just drew you what significance you have for him or her.
Write what you experience right now.
Now I hear … (complete).
*I’m experiencing, through my taste sensors ….
My inner emotional experience right now is … [finish]
Relate your experience intensify your emotion.
Finish these statements:
a. What hurts me now is …
b. What feels good to me now is ,,,,
Whose advice should you follow?
Who makes you answer questions and do exercises in this post?
How do you feel about yourself now?
How do you feel when you follow the ideals?
* Kepner, E., “Gestalt Group Process” and Ronall, R., “Intensive Gestalt Groups” in Feder, B. (Ed.), 1980, Beyond the Hot Seat, NY: Brunner/Mazel; Naranjo, C., “Present-Centeredness” in Fagen, J., (Ed.), 1970, Gestalt Therapy Now, NY: Harper; Stevens, J., 1971, Awareness, Moab: Real People Press.
- *TEACH TANTRA, a manual for you to experience advanced tantra and teach it to others.
You learn to teach lovers and seekers how to:
* Master advanced tantra techniques
* Open all energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Refine relations
* Encourage female ejaculation and master male ejaculatory control
* Find meaning and purpose in relationships and life
* Reprogram parent imprints that diminish sex and love * Get satisfaction and sustain sex
* Mutually make more in sexualloving
* Delve dreams and pastlives
* Worship women and gratify guys
Also by the Lessins:
TANTRA for ALL CHAKRAS guides you through experiences that help you:
* Love each other more and better
* Open your energy vortexes (chakras) to each other
* Share your diverse inner-voices
* Learn what hurts and scares your Inner Kids
* Discern when to lower your subself shields
* Share vulnerability and connect with each other
* Synergize your inner selves’ dance within and between you
* Refine how you relate
* Heal each other’s hearts
* Encourage female ejaculation
* Master male ejaculatory control
THE LESSINS: HOLISTIC-LOVING GUIDES
SASHA ALEX LESSIN, PH.D. (U.C.L.A.) taught Sex Education in the University of Hawaii School of Medicine, Leeward Community College and the Professional School for Psychological Studies. He served as Director of Counseling at the Waikiki Drug Center and has counseled relationships, guided spiritual journeywork and taught tantra for over forty years.
JANET KIRA LESSIN, naturally tantric, joined Sasha as his co-teacher and presenter and together they developed, All-Chakra Tantra as Janet worked through her sexual abuse traumas and learned how to facilitate others’ reprogramming.
The LESSINS taught Tantra at Maui Community College, World Polyamory Association, World Tantra Association conferences, the School of Tantra on Maui and The Phoenix Goddess Temple.
They’ve appeared on numerous TV shows and on hundreds of radio shows and have written 10 books and counting.
https://wp.me/p1TVCy-5hv for experientials to uplevel your relationship.